The NHS has always been a top priority for Labour in London and before the election the Tories said it was one of theirs, too.
- David Cameron promised: "We will guarantee that health spending increases in real terms, in each year of the Parliament."
- Boris Johnson promised to “Support local health services by campaigning against closures and fighting to save local GP services."
- David Cameron promised: "I will protect frontline services."
Click here to sign Ken's petition to hold David Cameron and Boris Johnson to their promises to protect the NHS and:
- Protect healthcare services
- Stop precious money being wasted on a big top-down reorganisation which is putting the NHS at risk
- Provide the real increase we were promised in NHS funding.
Londoners from west to east and north to south deserve top quality care. Our health services should not be broken up, sold off or privatised by the back door.