Happy new year to all hfconwatch readers.
We have exclusive access to the new year resolutions made by the Tory cabinet in Hammersmith & Fulham. Their resolutions for 2008 include:
* we won't make any more cuts in local services
* we won't raise any more fees and charges for local services
* we won't close any more schools
* we won't sell off any more community buildings
* we won't cut any more voluntary organisations
Unfortunately, it looks like these resolutions will be broken within the first week of the new year when the Tory cabinet meets on 7 January.
hfconwatch resolves to continue to keep you posted about Tory cuts, charges and closures in 2008.