08 July 2010

Who ate all the pies?

Pots and kettles come to mind when you read Tory H&F leader Cllr Stephen Greenhalgh's latest rant. hfconwatch doesn't normally publicise these but have a look at 'Wine before work' at: http://www.hfconservatives.com/ for a bizarre attack on the MP for Hammersmith.

Not only does Mr Blobby not know his stuff – part of Andrew Slaughter's new constituency covers the Fulham Society's patch - but isn’t Cllr Greenhalgh simply admitting that he was also hoovering up the free calories, but just travelling in the opposite direction? And we all know who can eat more.

Clearly Greenhalgh and Hammersmith Tories are still smarting and bitter (that will be 14 pints, please) two months on from losing the Hammersmith parliamentary election. Or perhaps Mr Blobby was tired and emotional when he wrote 'Wine before bed'.

2 comments:

John said...

I have left this post on the website you quoted. I wonder if it will be published (LOL)

"I live in William Banfield House. You are one of my ward councillors.

Before you criticise others maybe you ought to practice what you preach. I still await a response from you to an email sent on the 8th June 2010 at 11.50hrs. Regarding a leakage problem that has been ongoing for 2 and a half years.

But then again I am not an MP I am merely a disabled council tenant.

And no I didn't vote for Labour at the last election."

Anonymous said...

It looks like your comments have been censored by H&F Conservatives. The Fat Controller strikes again